Thursday, August 6, 2009

SIDEWALK BOUTIQUE!!

The Sidewalk Boutique at Pioneer Party went great. Thank you to everyone that came down!! We are so excited to be invited to the next one. So check in often and I will let you know when!


A BIG THANK YOU to my friend Amy who came down and helped me! What a great friend to stay and endure the heat with me. And believe me, it was HOT!

Here are a few more pictures of the boutique.

Pioneer Party had a great booth set up outside displaying their awesome jewelry. There were so many cute ones that I now have to have!

Baby Chicks was also there. She sells so many cute and unique baby items. The little squeaky shoes are my favorite!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

i love the headbands that i bought. i need more now when is the next sidewalk sale?

Emily said...

So sorry I missed it. I will call you tomorrow so we can get our boys together.

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Cute Erin! I wish I was down there more often so I could stop by!

Post a Comment